Autodesk Showcases New UAV Features for ReCap 360 at Commercial UAV Expo 2015
Autodesk, Inc. will showcase new ReCap 360 features specific for UAV users at Booth #300 at the 2015 Commercial UAV Expo in Las Vegas. To meet the growing demand from the UAV industry to turn aerial photos into meaningful 2D and 3D data, these enhancements deliver an easy, cost-effective solution to process UAV photos.
UAV technology is rapidly transforming the way people gather information, and high resolution aerial images can now be easily captured to provide valuable insights to customers. With new enhanced updates, ReCap 360 offers a simple solution to process this UAV data.
New UAV Features for ReCap 360
- Easy setting of Ground Control Points, with support of XYZ, ECEF & LLA – WGS84 formats
- Alignment of laser scans and photo-based models
- Full support of GPS information embedded in the photo Exifs
- Full support of nadir/vertical images
- Auto-cropping mode
- Automatic creation of orthographic views and depth maps in GeoTIFF format.
- Automatic creation of photo-based point clouds in RCS format, and high quality photo-textured meshes in RCM (Autodesk Memento format), OBJ or FBX formats
ReCap 360 Promotion
In conjunction with the release of the new UAV features, ReCap 360 is announcing a special offer for conference attendees and new customers. Visit Booth #300 to scan your badge for this limited-time offer, or visit recap.autodesk.com/flypromo.
ReCap 360 is part of the Autodesk family of reality capture applications that includes ReCapand ReCap 360 Ultimate products. Utilizing digital captures of physical environments, ReCap solutions enable the creation of 3D models that can be the starting point for new designs.
Key Features for ReCap 360 Include:
- Cloud-based with limited IT infrastructure to deploy
- Cost effective with both subscription and consumption-based options available
- 25 GB of storage
- Integrated within the ReCap family of products
The enhancements to ReCap 360 will be available to customers with the upcoming version of ReCap 360. To learn more about the new features or the ReCap 360 promotion, stop by Booth #300 or visit recap.autodesk.com/flypromo.
Autodesk, the Autodesk logo and ReCap are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries.