New Integrations with Visual Command Center Enhance Alert, Assess, and Act Capabilities
Lansing, Mich., Sept. 28, 2015—IDV Solutions, LLC, today announced new integrations to Visual Command Center, its command center software platform.
The integrations empower organizations to know early about operational risk events, assess developing situations, and take action to minimize their impact on employees, facilities, supply chain and operations. The integrations include:
- ActivistMap, which provides risk intelligence in the form of advance warnings for protests and near-real-time alerts for labor actions, political violence, government actions, and civil unrest. The information is verified by experts and includes exclusive bulletins from ActivistMap.com’s global intelligence network.
- Global Weather Alerting, a new Visual Command Center module that harnesses WSI, Inc.’s robust weather data set to alert organization to conditions that have the potential to negatively impact employees, supply routes, facilities, and operations.
- Milestone XProtect, open platform IP video management software (VMS), which enables command center operators to view live video within Visual Command Center to monitor and assess risks.
- Lenel OnGuard, an access control and security management platform. Selective alarms for events like doors forced open can be configured to create an alert within Visual Command Center.
- SendWordNow, an enterprise emergency communication service. Visual Command Center can leverage SendWordNow’s robust communications platform to send alerts and affirmatively receive and visualize responses from employees and others.
“Visual Command Center is unmatched in its ability to bring together many different data sources and tools into one easy-to-use platform,” said Ian Clemens, CTO and co-founder, IDV Solutions. “These new integrations are part of our ongoing focus on improving command center efficiency and effectiveness as we build integrations to some of the best security systems and risk sources available.”
Visual Command Center brings together information and capabilities from disparate external and internal sources, to provide a real-time, common operating picture of a company’s assets, personnel and operations in relation to potential threats to those assets. When a risk is detected near an asset or employee location, Visual Command Center automatically generates an alert and provides tools to assess whether the risk is a threat and take immediate action to mitigate the impact of the threat.
Some of the world’s largest private and public organizations use Visual Command Center for corporate security, crisis response, event security, traveler and executive protection, supply chain risk management, field services risk management and more.
ASIS International attendees in Anaheim can visit IDV Solutions at booth #567 to see these integrations in action and learn how they can support improved risk awareness and response. To request more information and to learn how Visual Command Center can support your organization, click here.
About IDV Solutions, LLC
IDV Solutions, LLC empowers organizations take command of risk by delivering command center software that is used to protect assets, ensure continuity of operations and optimize performance. Its Visual Command Center® software is an enterprise platform for risk awareness and response used in organizational functions such as business continuity, security, supply chain and operations to mitigate or eliminate the impact of risk. By helping organizations in the Global 2000 and government transform their command centers, they are able to excel at managing operational risk. For more information, please visit http://www.idvsolutions.com.