AIMS Global Consulting Launches ZynQ 360
HOUSTON, Aug. 26, 2015—AIMS Global Consulting LLC launched ZynQ 360, a web-based software solution that utilizes High Definition, 360 degree spherical photo and video technologies. ZynQ 360 complements AIMS’ Asset Integrity management services that help clients ease regulatory compliance and reduce operational costs & risk on their physical assets.
“ZynQ 360 enables real-time collaboration and visual review of an asset,” said Robert Smith, Head of Americas for AIMS Global Consulting. “We complement the model by building a bridge between existing systems (information silos such as CMMS, ERP, document management) and users, making information more readily available and easy to extract. You can use the photo to navigate and embed links to your other maintenance systems.”
ZynQ 360 Benefits
- Reduces operation costs, risk, and operational downtime
- Provides window into operations, allowing operators to identify what is most important
- Allows global collaboration on assets located anywhere
- Increased sustainability for engineering and regulatory compliance Information
- Enables ubiquitous access to key asset information
- Eases the ability to comply with regulatory requirements
About AIMS Global Consulting LLC
AIMS Global Consulting LLC helps oil and gas, marine, utility, and construction firms ease regulatory compliance and reduce operational costs & risk on their physical assets by offering services complemented by technology. The privately-held company was founded in April 2015 and is headquartered in Aberdeen, Scotland, UK.