IMAGINiT Technologies’ Building and Civil Experts Speak at Key Industry Conferences
OWINGS MILLS, Md, May 26, 2015 — Rand Worldwide (OTCBB: RWWI), a global leader in providing technology solutions to organizations with engineering design and information technology requirements, today announced that experts from its IMAGINiT Technologies division will be speaking at three high-profile industry conferences this summer. They will explore hot-button topics, time-saving tools and leading technologies that are influencing design engineering today.
”The tools that architects, engineers and designers use today are constantly evolving, and adapting to this fast pace of change can be difficult,” says Bill Zavadil, senior vice president of services, for IMAGINiT Technologies. “Our sought-after team of experts are pleased to share their deep industry insights. The learnings from their sessions will not only enable designers and engineers to stay current with the latest strategies and technologies, but also ensure these professionals are delivering tangible business value to their organizations.”
Hexagon Live Conference (Las Vegas, June 1 & 2, 2015)
This annual international users’ conference is for civil, surveying and geospatial professionals using Hexagon technology. This includes Leica Geosystems high definition scanning solutions.
- IMAGINiT’s Dan Chapek, manager reality capture solutions, and Jeff Bowers, solutions consultant, will showcase the latest point cloud tools in Leica Cloudworx software for AutoCAD Civil 3D, Autodesk Revit and Autodesk Navisworks.
- In an additional presentation with IMAGINiT customer, Olsson Associates, Dan Chapek will help outline how engineering firms can quickly and successfully move into the profitable business of high definition laser scanning.
CanBIM Regional Session (Toronto, June 11, 2015)
This session focuses on how Technology Builds Innovation. CanBIM has invited software manufacturers from all over to talk about what drives their innovation, how clients are leveraging technology today and what they intend to develop in the future.
- Matt Mason, director of software development at IMAGINiT, will discuss IMAGINiT’s Scan to BIM software in the context of next generation surveying technologies.
- Peter Costanzo, director of IMAGINiT’s facilities management solutions group, will facilitate a panel on CMMS BIM Integration.
Revit Technology Conference (Washington, DC, July 24, 2015)
The Revit Technology conference is an annual event designed to cater to the needs of those using Revit software. Providing relevant sessions for architecture, engineering, and construction professionals, this has become the pre-eminent event for Revit Developers, trainers and users.
- Carl Storms, senior applications expert at IMAGINiT, will help attendees better understand Revit’s roof tools and how to simplify the creation of some popular residential roofs in Revit.
- In a second session, Carl Storms will explore some of the hottest apps and add-ins available to simplify workflows in Revit.
- Nicholas Bowley, applications expert at IMAGINiT, will present how to model piping according to BIM guidelines and demonstrate how to accurately model sloped piping without losing time.
If you plan to attend any of these events, be sure to attend the IMAGINiT sessions to learn more about best practices and how to apply the latest technology to some of the building and civil industry’s toughest challenges. For more information on high definition scanning, IMAGINiT’s Scan to BIM software, as well as facilities management and BIM, visit www.imaginit.com.
About IMAGINiT Technologies
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way architects and engineers design, develop, and manage projects. Customers of this leading professional services and technology company include organizations in the building, infrastructure, manufacturing and facilities management industries. Fortune 500 and Engineering News Record’s Top 100 organizations work with IMAGINiT Technologies to gain competitive advantages through expert technology consulting, implementation, training, and support services. As one of the world’s largest integrators of Autodesk 3D design and engineering software, the team leverages unrivalled industry experience to design systems that accelerate innovation while improving project quality and profitability.