January – February 2015 Table of Contents
- PDH: Enhancing Collaboration to Improve Steel Building Project Efficiency
- Sewage Pollution a Culprit in Indian River Lagoon
- Planning, Preparing and Adapting: America’s Transportation Network and Climate Change
- Denver’s Airport Expansion: Pushing Toward BIM for Facility Management
- Oversite: Staying Informed Requires Constant Attention
- Managing the Model: What is a “Model”?
- Infrastructure Outlook: Plotting Directions for Civil Infrastructure
- Structural Solutions: Increasing the Effectiveness of Young Structural Engineers
- Executive Corner: Managing by the Numbers
- Change Leader: Retooling the Structural Engineer, Detailer and Fabricator Relationship
- Future Forward: Materials Help Move Beyond Rehabilitation to Ongoing Sustainability
This content is also available via an interactive digital flip book.