Market Report Available on the Global GIS Market in the Transportation Industry 2014-2018
BOSTON, Mass., Sept. 29, 2014—A GIS is a system or a set of tools used to interpret business and geospatial data. It integrates hardware, software, and data for processing business and geographically referenced data. This system digitizes the received geospatial data and processes them to provide the desired output. GIS is used across various sectors, such as Natural Resources, Utilities, Federal Government, Communication and Telecom, Military/Law Enforcement, and Others, for various purposes such as disaster management, finding location details, viewing maps, marketing, designing facilities, and others.
TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global GIS market in the Transportation industry to grow at a CAGR of 10.93 percent over the period 2013-2018.
The Global GIS market in the Transportation industry can be divided into three segments: Software, Data, and Services.
TechNavio’s report, the Global GIS Market in Transportation Industry 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global GIS market landscape in the Transportation Industry and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
– Shift toward LIDAR Technique
– For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
– What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
– What are the key market trends?
– What is driving this market?
– What are the challenges to market growth?
– Who are the key vendors in this market space?
– What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
– What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Esri, HERE, Hexagon, The US Geological Survey, Astrium, Autodesk, AvisMap GIS, Bentley, Digital Globe, Geo Eye, Hitachi Zosen, MacDonald, Dettwiler and Associates, PASCO, Pitney Bowes, Ubisense
About Fast Market Research