Under the AEC-ST umbrella, the educational program will feature a series of conferences-within-a-conference including The National BIM Conference; The National High-Performance Building Conference; BIM in the Academy; and The National Specifiers Conference as well as highlights from SPAR 3D. All the sessions are charted on a course syllabus to assist attendees in picking their individualized course loads.
Educational tracks include:
• BIM, Interoperability & Integrated Project Delivery
• Building Performance, Energy & Health/Safety/Welfare
• Emerging Technologies, Drones, Mobile Solutions & 3D
• Facility, Asset, & Life-cycle Management
• Green/Sustainable Design & Construction
• Project, Financial & Construction Management
• Smart Cities & Connected Communities
• Specs, Codes, Standards & Document Management
• Sustainable Sites, Mapping & Infrastructure
Within the paid conference, attendees can pick sessions from eight separate blocks over 3 days. In addition dozens of free 20-minute sessions will be offered on the expo floor, featuring case-studies, new products, and best practices. Plus two free Keynote sessions will be offered featuring leaders from top design/construction firms, tech developers, or AEC industry luminaries.
Call For Speakers is now open. Visit our Call for Speakers page if you are interested in presenting.