7th Annual International Conference on Civil Engineering
19-22 June 2017, Athens, Greece
Sponsored by the Athens Journal of Technology & Engineering
Academic member responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Thomas Attard, Head, Civil Engineering Research Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor, The University of Alabama at Birmingham, USA.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 21 November 2016 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 22 May 2017 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper via email only and only to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not cc your paper to other emails of ATINER because it delays the processing of your paper).